Here is a list of outdoor upgrade ideas to get anyone in the mood for home improvement.
1. Makeover Your Lawn Furniture the Simple Way- Cushions for lawn furniture can start looking worn after a couple of seasons before their structural integrity is compromised. Do not go and get new pillows, buy a set of cushion covers for an entirely new look.
2. Lighting is Key -A good set of lights can provide enough background stimulation to set the mood for parties. They are no longer expensive or hard to come by. You’ll be pleased to find plenty of updates for less online. Find great string lights and use a staple gun to line your fence, wrap support beams, or drape them from your roof—depending on HOA restrictions.
3. Add a Fire Pit: Fire pits are great since they can be very budget-conscious, plus they add a new congregation hub in your yard. If you enjoy the smell of woodburning, you can expect to pick up an external manual firepit for anywhere from under $100 to about $250.
4. Concrete Paint: You can scrub and pressure wash your concrete surfaces, but concrete floor paint makes them look freshly poured. This one takes a bit of labor but costs you next to nothing.
5. Simply Look Down — Outdoor rugs can help you upgrade your connection hubs. If you live in a climate with dry summers or have a canopy, you can lay a large rug in the center of your space. A nice rug makes any outdoor setting all the cozier.
6. Light Up Flowers: Each set comes with its own waterproof solar panel that powers tiny lightbulbs within the petals all night. Luminescence can bring just enough wonder and ambiance to the blandest outdoor spaces. These are especially wonderful for those with an abundance of flowers.
Keep in mind that whether you are interested in buying a home or selling a home, a Realtor should represent you—this person is working for your benefit and will help you navigate through the buying or selling process. We have celebrated selling both New and Resale Homes for over thirty years.
We are here to answer any questions you might have—just email Jennifer@smithteamlasvegas.com
Thanks, and make it a terrific day.