A big downside to summer is the unwanted creepy crawlers that like to come into your indoor and outdoor space during the summer. One minute, you’re enjoying the beautiful weather, the next minute, you’re dealing with a dozen itchy bites up and down your legs!
Here are five tips to keep the pests away:
1. Act quickly. If you see signs of an infestation, take action to address this immediately, otherwise it will spread quickly. Call a pest control company at once and they can eliminate your pests quickly.
2. Remove any areas of standing water. We are suggesting that you do your best to keep standing water in buckets, flower pots, and other areas to a minimum. Standing water is mosquito central — and you don’t want mosquitoes!
3. Keep Your Yard In Order A tidy yard makes for fewer bugs. It also cuts down on habitat for some of the most destructive garden insects. Make every effort to remove yard waste, keep your grass mowed, and your hedges trimmed. Also, store your firewood on a platform away from your home.
4. Keep food safely stored. Keep your food in airtight containers to keep pests out of your grains and cereal. Also, keep the shelves free of food debris.
5. Check for and seal any cracks in your home. Walk around your home to check for cracks, especially at the foundation and at windows or doors. Use a sealer to close up any holes or cracks so pests cannot enter your home.
Keep in mind that whether you are interested in buying a home or selling a home, a Realtor should represent you—this person is working for your benefit and will help you navigate through the buying or selling process. We have celebrated selling both New and Resale Homes for over thirty years.
We are here to answer any questions you might have – just email email@example.com
Thanks and make it a terrific day…………The Smith King Team