Sunbrella, the manufacturer of indoor/outdoor fabrics, announced the Sunbrella Window Collection. This is a selection of ready-to-ship and ready-to-hang drapes. This is the brand’s entry into window treatments for residential interiors.
This collection of new draperies is designed with luxurious textures, and outstanding colors, as well as a range of light filtration options to fit any style. They are made to be both long-lasting and low-maintenance.
Made specifically for indoor settings, each new Sunbrella window fabric features drapery with a soft hand and easy drape. They are also rich with texture and feature the proprietary Color to the Core™ technology that is part of the Sunbrella fabrics for long-lasting, fade-proof beauty.
Homeowners can select from both sheer and light-filtering opacity options to achieve the desired level of light control and privacy in each room. The drapes are available in two lengths (84 and 96 inches) and include 54 ready-made, stocked drapery options in 27 colors within five distinct patterns. Most styles include a 3-in-1 construction that provides the flexibility to be hung using a rod pocket, back tab, or clip ring, and some styles feature a grommet option. The collection is backed by a five-year warranty from Sunbrella and is GREENGUARD® Gold certified for safe indoor environments.
New Sunbrella ready-made window drapery includes:
- Sunbrella Durant Light Filtering 3-in-1 Curtain: Featuring a soft texture and timeless look, this curtain is made with a classic and versatile plain-weave fabric in eight different colorways to complete the design of any space.
- Sunbrella Marx Light Filtering Grommet Curtain: The versatile construction of Sunbrella Marx curtains offers a beautiful drape and inviting light. Featuring a fine basketweave texture, these offer a casual and relaxed appeal for beautiful living and are available in eight different colorways.
- Sunbrella Lucena Light Filtering 3-in-1 Curtain: Featuring a loopy boucle yarn, this collection of curtains is made with an elegant and texture-rich fabric. Available in five colorways, these curtains add visual interest and a luxuriously soft texture to any space.
- Sunbrella Taylor Light Filtering 3-in-1 Curtain: The textured fabric of these Sunbrella Taylor curtains provides the elevated look of silk in five eye-catching colorways while maintaining fadeproof beauty.
- Sunbrella Lina Sheer 3-in-1 Curtain: These beautiful, semi-sheer curtains feature a touch of sheen to provide an airy ambiance with gently diffused natural light. They can be hung alone or layered with other Sunbrella window treatments. Sunbrella Lina drapery is available in a natural color.
To learn more about the new Sunbrella Window Collection, visit Sunbrella.com.
Keep in mind that whether you are interested in buying or selling a home, a Realtor should represent you– this person is working for your benefit and will help you navigate through the buying or selling process. We have celebrated selling both New and Resale Homes for over thirty years.
We are here to answer any questions you might have – just email email@example.com
Thanks, and make it a terrific day.